- Inspect problem roofs to determine the best way to repair them
- Measure roof to calculate the quantities of materials needed
- Replace damaged or rotting joists or plywood
- Install vapor barriers or layers of insulation
- Install shingles, asphalt, metal, or other materials to make the roof watertight
- Align roofing materials with edges of the roof
- Cut roofing materials to fit around walls or vents
- Cover exposed nail or screw heads with roofing cement or caulk to prevent leakage
- 3 years experience installing asphalt shingles (metal roofing experience preferred).
- At least 18 years of age.
- Able to lift heavy objects and safely work from a ladder.
- Submit to background check and drug testing.